Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Prime Award Administration
• Monitor compliance with prime award rules and regulations, deliverables and reporting. Provide training and support to program staff in these areas.
• Support project managers to achieve Pact Project Management Standards, as they relate to implementation of activities through partners. Provide training and support to program staff in these areas.
• Provide policy guidance and interpretation for program staff as well as sub-grantees.
• Oversee compliance with terms and conditions under awards from a variety of donors. When required, prepare requests for and obtain clearances / approvals / deviations from donors.
• Respond to issues of compliance and resolve disputes and audit findings.
• Ensure that all required documentation is available and stored as per Pact regulations.
• Assist with reviewing budget estimates for allowability, allocability, and reasonableness.
• Oversee closeout of awards and provide oversight of staff for closeout including preparation of final inventories and property disposition.