Pact Nigeria seeks for qualified candidate to fill the above mentioned position in the Abuja office.
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Grant Officer, the consultant will assist the Grants unit in the processing of 8 CSOs sub award documents for review under the active project. The consultant will review completeness of sub grantees documentation for necessary approvals. The consultant will ensure compliance with Pact policy.
- HND/Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or Social Science plus any of the following professional accounting certification and regulation: ACA or ACCA or CPA
- At least 3 years’ experience in project accounting, grant and contract management
- Candidates with sound audit experience and sense of probing will be preferred
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Hands on experience in the use of Navision Accounting software will be an added advantage
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of CDC, USAID and other funding agencies’ rules, regulations and procedures
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.