- The Grants Manager will be responsible for oversight of all grants activities, including ensuring efficient and proper controls for USAID grants compliance and reporting;
- Coordinating training and grants administration with NGOs and their sub-grantees; and review and submission of financial reports as required for each grant.
- Implement procedures and templates to be used for formulating, negotiating, executing, monitoring, and dosing grants according to USAID regulations and the projects Grants Manual.
- Develop solicitations, coordinate the evaluation of applications. Award grants, monitor and report on financial activities as appropriate. Monitor grantees to ensure compliance with USAID regulation.
- Assist large NGOs to convey grants-management requirements, processes, and skills to their local affiliates as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining grant files and ensuring that they are always up-to-date Coordinate and support project audits, grantor’s audit, or monitoring visits.
- Conduct educational and training workshops on proposal preparation and/or financial monitoring, as necessary.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining the Creative's Integrated Management Database System (IDMS) Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences
- 2-4 years' experience in grants management, including disbursements and reporting.
- Knowledgeable about USAID Rules and Regulations, previous experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred.