- Must be able to design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, posters, banners, leaflet, online, advertising and signage.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Designing web layouts and templates using graphics tools.
- Manage a variety of different content management systems.
- Manage day-to-day social media posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites.
- Promote social media tactics as a fundamental part of the marketing media mix.
- Implement a social media strategy & campaigns.
- Stay current with social media trends and incorporate, as appropriate, to improve artists promotion, drive sales, and encourage increased social media engagement.
- Must be a graduate and must have IT related qualifications.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency in a variety of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator(or CorelDraw).
- Flair for the Entertainment Industry would be beneficial
- Psense Certification is an added advantage.