Purpose of Position: To produce appropriate high quality communication materials that adequately conveys information to our target audience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
- Design and produce seminar brochures, posters and flyers from content provided by the Marketing department.
- Design newspaper advertisements as requested by various departments.
- Design and produce other flyers, posters, complimentary cards, invitation cards, and so on as requested.
- Liaise with printers, photographers and other vendors to obtain costs, prepare payments and receive finished work as required.
- Keep up-to-date record of work produced in the department.
- Serve as quality controller for all branded items
- Assist the communications manager in monitoring and archiving LBS media hits.