- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Must be a team player along with mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Proficient in MS Office applications, PowerPoint, etc
- Designing and printing of various cards-VERVE Debit and Prepaid cards, MasterCard Credit or Debit card.
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Designing and Printing of Combo scheme cards as requested by the client.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and kknowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics and Email Marketing/Pay per Click.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
Interested candidate should forward their CVs to email@example.com on or before 12th December, 2014.
A first degree in any science course is required.although other art and design subjects will be accepted.
Professional qualification will be an advantage
Must have a minimum of three years experience. Employer expects a good knowledge of design software, such as Quark, In Design, Illustrator plus photo-editing software, CorelDraw, including Photoshop.