Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a good Graphic/computer Operator who can operates a personal computer and associated peripherals to produce design work through the following computer programs: Corel draw, Photoshop, Page Maker, Micro soft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
• Create and lays out posters, publications, slides, bulletins, pamphlets, and other visual materials by utilizing existing computer graphics software packages.
• Operates a personal computer and associated peripherals to produce design work through the following computer programs: Corel draw, Photoshop, Page Maker, Micro soft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
• Consults with clients and prospective users as to the services available.
• Maintains records and files of work performed computes costs of jobs.
• Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
• Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer loading paper into printers and plotters preparing for output.
• Starts operations by entering commands.
• Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages observing peripheral equipment entering commands to correct errors and stoppages reloading paper making adjustments in process notifying supervisor for additional resources.
• Documents problems and actions by completing production logs.
• Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests following manufacturers instructions troubleshooting malfunctions calling for repairs maintaining equipment inventories evaluating new equipment and techniques.
QUALIFICATION: Minimum of Diploma. OND or HND will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: #120,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR on the email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview is taking place immediately. Note: This job is only for Lagos residents.