- At Deloitte, we are renowned in the marketplace for our innovative and collaborative culture, commitment to delivering outstanding quality of client service, and enabling our own people excel in everything they do. Our breadth and depth of services make it a leading force in its chosen areas of business and we work with clients who vary from owner-managed businesses to large multinational operations.
- We are looking to recruit a Graphic Design Specialist who will assist the team in developing the overall layout and production design for the firm’s advertisements, brochures, newsletter, corporate communications and corporate identity.
- Manage and provide staff support for all marketing communications and presentation materials, including brochures and literature, newsletters, direct mail pieces and any other materials
- Deliver creative design solutions across multiple platforms from conception to completion
- Liaise with suppliers and printers to manage all aspects of production, ensuring quality and designs conform to brand guidelines
- Maintain necessary files and records to coordinate and monitor the firm’s creative and marketing needs and activities
- Manage the establishment and maintenance of creative and brand assets for the firm
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Work on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Develop interactive designs.