Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Graphic Designer ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Create and lays out posters, publications, slides, bulletins, pamphlets, and other visual materials by utilizing existing computer graphics software packages.
- Operates a personal computer and associated peripherals to produce design work through the following computer programs: Corel draw, Photoshop, Page Maker, Micro soft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Consults with clients and prospective users as to the services available.
- Maintains records and files of work performed; computes costs of jobs.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
- Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer; loading paper into printers and plotters; preparing for output.
- Starts operations by entering commands.
- Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages; observing peripheral equipment; entering commands to correct errors and stoppages; reloading paper; making adjustments in process; notifying supervisor for additional resources.
- Documents problems and actions by completing production logs.
- Resolves user problems by answering questions and request.
Minimum of Diploma. OND or HND in any related field will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: Minimum of #220,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATIONInterested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: this job is only for Lagos residents.