- Supporting the Senior Graphic Designer for project based graphic requirements
- Managing high quality design concepts
- Collaborating with technical staff to define and support the production of specialized documents, presentations, client briefs, reports and other key project deliverables.
- Dissecting complex information into aesthetically pleasing graphics that effectively communicate the intended message
A Bachelors Degree is required in either Graphic Design or a similar subject and a minimum of 5+ years post graduate experience.
- This position requires an individual who demonstrates innovation and strong visual problem solving skills and well as a collaborative and team-oriented spirit.
- Should consistently produce appropriate design solutions that enhance the range of visual design elements produced by and for the studio.
- Must have robust knowledge of how to develop creative and easy to use graphic templates.
- Ability to creatively apply and effectively use AECOM brand guidelines.
- A complete understanding of print production process.
- Background in way finding and environmental graphic design is a plus.