The client is an importer and distributor of hand-knotted rugs. They are committed to providing a better life for the women weavers and their children. A portion of the process from the sales of their rugs goes to the education of the children.
• Work in click funnel to develop lead magnate
• Help with info graphics and also with WP for blog
• Web design for the website to do the PSD, Ebook design and newsletter design
• Minimum 3yrs of relevant experience in Graphic Design
• Experience in PSD to HTML/CSS, WordPress, Graphic Artist, Ebook design & conversion
• Experience in graphic design, web design, coding, and front-end development.
• Extensive experience with web design, convert designs into HTML/CSS templates, WordPress customizations, and can quickly understand a number of CMS and frameworks with which to integrate designs.
• Proficient in Graphic Design i.e. Layout Ebooks, Conversion for online or print on demand, and design newsletters and yearbooks
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
• Willing to work part time 4 hours a day - EST
• Amenable to start immediately
Please only apply for this role if you have the following home office requirements:
• Stable internet connection of at least 1 MB/s and a backup plan
• Quiet room to work with no distractions or background noises whatsoever
• Up to date computer system with a minimum of Windows 7 or Mac OS X
• Perfectly working headset and webcam
Personal characteristics we require:
• Must be highly punctual
• Must be able to communicate problems and solutions effectively
• Must always have a great attitude and willing to learn
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria above will be contacted