- Interpreting the company’s business needs and developing a concept to suit our purpose.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and meeting timely deadlines.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to team members and Management
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work and contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Working on layouts and art work pages ready for print.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3Ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash; Adobe Premier, After Effect etc.
- Developing interactive designs.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Desired Skills and Experience
InDesign Illustrator Photoshop Adobe Creative Suite Graphics Graphic Design Typography Flyers Dreamweaver Corporate Identity Banners Photography After Effect Adobe Premier