Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Zanthosglobalresources is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
- Responsible for creating a visible image that can be used in media and print.
- Uses software and hand-rendering to design products that meet the needs of the Business.
- Assist with projects which retain and grow the percentage of the market share of the business.
- Provide graphic support that is consistent and fits with the image and brand direction provided my management.
- Meet with direct line Manager (Marketing) to establish a vision for a product or design.
- Meet with Film booking Manager for film magazines designs
- Meet with Filmone Managers for designs
- Meet with other relevant line managers to collaborate on designs.
- Draw, print charts, graphs, illustrations, Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout and other artwork, using computer.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Develop material for filmhouse and filmone website pages. Assist with managing the company’s websites and social media avenues, using each as appropriate to convey relevant information to the membership in a timely manner
- Design logos for retail products and other businesses.
- Produce graphics content for on screen or LCD advertising in the cinemas.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
- Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
- Perform research on competitors and market trends.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for supervisor.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Develop negatives and prints to produce layout photographs, using negative and print developing equipment and tools.
- Produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television news broadcasts, using electronic video equipment.
- Relevant bachelor's degree
- 5 - 8 years relevant experience
Mode of Application
•Interested candidates should forward their CV details to firstname.lastname@example.org
•Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the phone number attached to this advert.
•Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
•Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted