- The Graphics & Multimedia unit, headed by the Creative Director, functions under the department of Content Marketing headed by the Director of Content.The goal of the Graphics & Multimedia unit is to translate the firms marketing and brand strategies into comps that render beautifully in print and on the web.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing visual solutions to the marketing and communication needs of the firm using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness. He is expected to deliver quality visuals with the aim of creating increased client engagement.
- The position collaborates with the marketers, customer service professionals, photographers, copy-writers, IT professionals and human resources to help define and deliver graphic ideas for both print and web.
Essential Job Function:
- Meet with relevant departments to discuss their graphic needs and objectives
- Prioritize graphic need across the firm
- Work with different departments to deliver the organizational multimedia goals and targets
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television news broadcasts, using electronic video equipment
- Help to further evolve HoRLaR I.T Solutions’ brand and creative direction