A firm requires the services of a qualified candidate for this position
- The graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves interpreting and understanding the client's needs before making design decisions.
- A graphic designer works to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- A graphic designer's job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time accordingly.
- A minimum of OND
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience.
- Strive for excellence.
- Be proactive.
- Keeping an eye on the goals
- Must be ready to learn
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Internet savvy.