Reporting to the Head, Software Development, the successful candidate will develop and maintain the Company’s website and other online marketing platforms. He/she will also carry out graphic and other design projects, as well as develop Company’s electronic and print materials in line with agreed specifications and operating standards.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Design and develop all web applications and user experience interfaces according to the Company’s requirements, web accessibility guidelines and agreed specifications.
- Design and implements web applications according to the Company’s specifications and requirements, so as to achieve search engine optimisation for web sites and projects.
- Implement all web projects from conception to completion while adhering to the brand standards.
- Backup and maintain all Company websites and sub-sites, including all databases, in accordance with specification in order to ensure all sites are functioning properly at all times.
- Work with members of the Communication, Branding, Customer Service and Marketing teams to develop, implement, and maintain the Company’s social media/marketing strategies.
- Assist with various operational web-based tools and help develop internal best practices as it relates to data storage and retrieval.
- A bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position. Awareness of Microsoft C#.Net programming language and MS ASP Net will be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of web design technologies particularly HTML4/5 and CSS2/3.
- Proficiency in web graphics design application/packages (including Adobe Creative suite).
- Good understanding of themes/skins for Content Management System.
- Excellent communication skills.
Remuneration package is highly competitive and attractive.