- We are looking for a Graphic design intern to help with the development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography.
- You will use your knowledge of current graphic design software to conceptualize and develop high quality, creative and professional-looking marketing and public relations materials.
- You may also assist in addressing user experience/interface design based off existing guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and produces marketing materials including flyers, offering memoranda, e-mail blasts, invitations, announcements, presentation boards, etc.
- Manages various assignments simultaneously, including but not limited to, camera ready art, design and layout of brochures, special events information, and special projects.
- Determine style, technique, and medium best suited to produce desired effects.
- Creativity, see beyond the current reality to what’s possible.
- Must have knowledge of the following design software:
- Firework, Adobe creative, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- PhotoShop CC Licensing Subscription 1 User 12PER
- Corel DRAW Graphics Suite X7 User License
- Corel DRAW Graphics Suite Single User Maintenance
- ILLUSTRATOR CC Licensing Subscription Monthly 1 user
- AFTER EFFECT CC Licensing Subscription monthly 1 User
- Strong visual design skills with the ability to design quality graphics and user interfaces.
- Able to understand technology issues and communicate information effectively.