Nigerdock Nigeria Plc is West Africa's leading Oil & Gas construction corporation and has an additional focus on major marine services including offshore and pressure vessels fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialized Oil & Gas and maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an impressive industrial free zone facility and port development on an island in the coastal waterway of Lagos, with immediate access to open seas.
Nigerdock has an aggressive investment programme into new plant, equipment and technologies. It is also committed to the training of its workforce and the constant improvement of its systems and procedures.
Prime Services FZE is a major provider of skilled personnel to key players in the Oil and Gas industry. We are now seeking to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment
- Ensuring that you go about your work in the correct level of PPE and that your work environment is safe.
- Obeying work and safety instructions.
- Follow up on the progress and completion of tasks delegated to you by your team leader.
- To report all faulty equipment and ensure that necessary actions are taken to replace/fix such equipment.
- Trade Test Certificate, Certificate of Competency minimum qualification.
- 5 years minimum, in major Oil & Gas sector, must possess vast Knowledge as a professional Grit Blaster.
- This position attracts competitive remuneration and benefits.