Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Our client, a multinational Brand outfit seeks a Group Finance Manager to co-ordinate both their Nigerian and francophone West Africa operations. The Job and
Person specifications are as stated below:
· A chartered accountant with HND or B.Sc in Accounting or other related fields. A Master's degree will be an advantage.
WORKING EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
· Minimum 8 years post qualification cognate experience as Accountant in a reputable professional practice organization or firm such as KPMG, PWE, etc.
· At least last 2 years' experience must be at Management level and reporting to the Board.
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES & PERSONAL QUALITIES:
· Advanced financial and accounting knowledge including in-depth
understanding of finance best practices, international and Nigerian
accounting and financial reporting.
· Good knowledge of the Marketing Communications & Advertising sector
including regulations, legislations and understanding of trends and
developments that might impact on financing or accounting for operations
in the industry.
· Ability to communicate in French language is critical.
· Understanding of exchange operations and regulations relevant to
accounting practices and regulations including Nigeria Tax laws
procedures and administration.
· Excellent command of English language and proficient in the use of
Microsoft office, Excel, Power point and Specialist accounting software.
· Must have good numerical skills
· Must have hands-on experience in financial reporting, tax planning
· Possess high ethical standards and integrity.
· Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the
systemic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities.
· High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
· Strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to
relate with the highest levels of management financial institutions.
· Strong leadership/supervisory and people management skills.
ICAN certified and must be fluent in French