- Oversee and lead the Customer Service group made up of Client Service Managers and Executives, and Contact Centre Managers and Consultants. Ensure overall customer satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Lead, manage and implement a value-adding end-to-end customer service strategy driven from clear insight into the healthcare industry and consumer trends that drives improvement in service delivery and efficiency.
- Lead and deliver a clear implementation plan for the strategy based on clear and measureable actions and targets for improvement.
- Lead the development of a high performing customer service group and a culture of continuous improvement based on adopting best practice
- Ensure performance metrics are in place, performance properly monitored and improvement plans developed and implemented to maximise service performance from Avon HMO to all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required.
- MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred
- Eight or more years of progressively responsible customer service experience in a banking, telecoms or other consumer focused environment.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and team-building skills.
- Experience in creating a holistic view to customer experience, with regard to: formulating, implementing and improving service standards for a positive and memorable customer experience.
- A track record in identifying and delivering ongoing efficiencies.
- Having strong leadership skills and the tenacity and determination to make improvements, in conjunction with teams.
- Exceptional day-to-day project and task management leading to achievement of measurable Quarterly goals and objectives
Competencies, Skills, and Attributes:
- Strong oral and written communication skills; with multiple audiences
- A strategist and a tactician that can roll up their sleeves and execute
- Ability to effortlessly develop relationships with both internal and external teams
- An innovator of new ideas, ventures and progressive initiatives
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to develop, manage and grow a world class and sophisticated customer service team