Responsible for Brand management, Public relations, internal and external communications. Also responsible for developing and communicating Avon HMO’s value propositions to identified market segments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required.
- MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred
- Eight or more years of progressively responsible Marketing, Brand Management and communications management experience in an FMCG, telecoms or other consumer focused environment.
- Has a broad range of functional marketing experience supporting a multi-product, multi-region business with a national footprint
- Experience in launch of consumer brands to the Nigerian (nationwide) market and in the design and implementation of nationwide marketing activities to grow brand awareness, develop and support sales channels,
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and implement marketing programs , and organize, manage and motivate internal and external resources to flawless delivery
- Exceptional day-to-day project and task management leading to achievement of measurable Quarterly goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, organize and manage marketing events and projects
Competencies, Skills, and Attributes:
- Strong oral and written communication skills; with multiple audiences
- Detail oriented, excellent proof reading and editing skills
- A strategist and a tactician that can roll up their sleeves and execute
- Ability to effortlessly develop relationships with both internal and external teams
- An innovator of new ideas, ventures and progressive initiatives
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to develop, manage and grow a world class and sophisticated marketing team