- Co-ordination of the Group’s team effort to implement and adhere to defined standard operating procedures.
- Formulation of policies and standard operating procedures in line with company strategy and business goals.
- Ensuring that periodic goals and performance expectations of the various units within the group are achieved.
- Execution of the project life cycle from initial planning/documentation, to successful project completion and sign-off within agreed timelines
- Execution of project planning/documentation, requirements analysis/documentation, project tracking, solution testing, solution implementation and post implementation maintenance and support.
- Execution of client side activities including integration testing, application business configuration, User acceptance exercises, user training, stakeholder reviews and project sign-off engagements.
- Involvement in the audit of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution design purposes
- Analysis of client requirements and development of suitable solution designs and architectures
- Preparation of technical and business related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
i. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related discipline
ii. Min of 4 years work experience in Project Management or Service delivery in a software company.
iii. Good communication skills.
iv. Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
v. An aptitude for analytical problem-solving.
vi. Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems.