As our Group Vehicle Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the management and forecasting of brand tactical incentive budgets to help achieve brand sales targets by seasonality, model and sales channel.
You will aslo be responsible for developing consumer and dealer offers in conjunction with the brands.
You will also accurately plan and forecast the vehicle supply chain, it’s £90m budget, implement relevant controls and suggest improvements.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Commercial acumen and awareness
- Communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Automotive experience
- Factory facing responsibility
- Planning or supply responsibility
- Retail Network interaction