The purpose of this role is to be responsible for all technical aspects of the Oracle ERP and related applications, to provide IT Technical Leadership for Oracle GRP including but not limited to programs around Technology Upgrades, Disaster Recovery, GRP Integrations, Capacity Optimization, Root Cause fixes & overall GRP technical solution.
- Responsible for directing the development and delivery of I-procurement analysis, modelling and reporting to support business results tracking and decision making.
- Plan & project management of new GRP modules and automation projects’ in terms of setting key milestones and deliverables with project stakeholders in terms of software and hardware suppliers, GRP professional users, DA managers and E-Gov. team and produce communication plan.
- Consult on security, architecture, IT processes including business planning and initiating innovative solution / service design, development concepts.
- Managing and resolving GRP end user issues in conjunction with E-Gov. team and Dubai Airports Super users, closing and dealing with technical user issues in a timely manner is key to success in this job.
- Contribute on the Strategic Planning and Operating Planning cycles for Oracle GRP.
- Liaise with other key GRP implementation departments such as Finance and HR&D within DA to ensure full integration of processes and data in order to achieve synergies available through integrated system.
Communicate with end-users; GRP super-users, Rulers Office, E-government and Subordinates; report/meeting, weekly
Education: Degree level or equivalent professional qualification with training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience: At least 8-10 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 2 years in a managerial position
Extensive knowledge of Oracle financial application and GRP