Drives all activities aiming to provide comfortable and enjoyable stay for customers through implementing company standards and programs designed to enhance customer loyalty. Monitors/Records guest profiles and history as a reference tool to encourage loyalty of customers and promote repeat business for the hotel.Provides supervision and training to FO Staff based on company culture. Ensures up selling of rooms and reviews future reservations/occupancy to maximize rooms’ yield. Interacts with guests, deals with their inquiries/comments and implements corrective actions.
- University dgree or diploma in hotel management
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Assistant FOM/Duty Manager in a 5* hotel
- Srong leadership skills, training skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language
- Excellent computer skills Microsoft Office and Opera System