- Under the general direction of the Front Office Manager and within the limits of established InterContinental Hotels Group and local policies and procedures, oversees and directs all aspects of the guest relations function to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction to current and future VIPs.
- Promotes the desired work culture around our five Winning Ways of the InterContinental Hotels Group and the brand ethos.
- Front Desk, Reservations, Housekeeping, Engineering, Accounts, Food and Beverage, Laundry, Sales department and liaise with all key departments.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Greets and welcomes all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity.
- Monitors guest relations’ personnel to ensure maximum guest’s satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
- Ensures that Guest relations staff performs check in and check out of IC ambassadors and other VIP guests as per the laid down procedures and credit policy.
- Informs other operating departments, notable Housekeeping and Food and Beverage on all matters that concern them especially VIP requirements.
- Assist in identifying training needs, develops formal training plans and implements training sessions for guest contact personnel.
- Handles guest complaints with immediate action and follow up on corrective action.
- Acts as sales person in order to maximize room revenue.
- Attends to all guest needs, inquires and requests.