- The position manages guests’ reservations and attends to their enquiries and complaints.
- S/he is responsible for the checking in and out of guests.
- S/he builds a positive corporate image, attends to enquiries, takes reservations, ensures guest privacy, and ensures guest complaints are promptly and adequately addressed.
- The applicant must possess an ND with experience in front office operation from reputable hotels, must possess good interpersonal relations skill, good communication skill, ability to handle and solve customer’s problem promptly and satisfactorily and must be computer literate.
- Applicants for the above stated posts must be practising and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences and must be willing to learn.