To ensure all guest requirements are met and through high level of management and proactive leadership.
- Recognising all repeat and important guests, and builds rapport in order to develop personal guest contact, obtain preferences and pro-actively anticipate guest needs and requirements.
- Maintaining open line communication and ensures guest complaints and feedbacks are handled effectively and efficiently by supervising team members, delegating responsibilities and liaising with other related departments.
- Leading, motivating and continuously developing the Butler Team in order to maximise colleague productivity, departmental revenue, guest satisfaction and department Colleague Opinion Survey scores.
- Conducting regular quality checks on the floor receptions and butler pantries to ensure standards and consistency are maintained to the highest level at all times.
- Overview the Annual Vacation Plan, Weekly Duty Rosters and special staffing requirements.
- Managing (monitoring and assessing) the team performance.
- Ensuring that the team adhere to all hotel and company standards, Business conduct and ethics, policies and procedures including Health & Safety policies, Butler's Grooming Standards, punctuality/attendance procedures and Quality standards.
You will ideally possess a qualification in Hotel Management. It is essential that you have a minimum of 2 years previous experience as a Team Leader in Butler or Guest Services in a 5 star environment. You must be able to demonstrate good leadership skills and motivate people.
You should have strong command of the English language and must be proficient in a second language such as Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
You should also be computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Property Management System (preferably Opera) and Stores Software (Adaco).