- To test subsea equipment according to standard operating procedures in compliance with HSE and Quality requirements
- Responsible for the assembly and test of equipment ensuring policies and procedures are stringently adhered to prevent HSEQ issues which should be carried out in a timely manner as per the work order routings.
- Ensure the traceability records of assemblies.
- Plan and implement an accurate and full handover to the appropriate person on the next shift.
- Responsible for ensuring that area of work is maintained hazard free and tidy.
- Produce relevant documentation on work.
- Oversee the production quality goods, on time.
- Participate in continual improvements for safety and throughput
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a maintenance or repair position)
- Strong Oral & Written Communication
- Action & Results Orientation
- Demonstrable team working abilities
- Customer Focus: Maintains customer focus, both internal and external.
- Excellent Planning & Organisation skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Flexibility: Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
- Problem Solving & Analysis.
- Sound Leadership skill
- Ability to read and understand drawings and engineering part specifications.
- Able to assemble products in accordance with drawings, engineering part specifications and assembly procedures.
- Good knowledge of products testing.
- Ability to manufacture hydraulic systems from schematic drawing.
- Risk Assessments skill
- Proficiency in MS Project Planning,Excel & Words
- Good Presentation skill