- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- High Degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to new culture.
- Good knowledge of FMCG, commerce, telecommunication or banking dynamics will be added advantage.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Prepare Financial Statements for Management decision.
- Day-to-day management of the Financial and Management Accounting processes.
- Implement approved accounting processes, systems and controls for products and services.
- Ensure all creditors’ balances are diligently & completely recorded and accounted for on a daily basis.
- Render accurate and timely returns to appropriate statutory regulatory authorities in compliance with all applicable requirements.
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations and objectives; coordinate and integrate activities toward achievement of established goals and objectives.
- Manage the finance and /or accounting departments
- Minimum of 20 years' experience in accounts/finance/audit, five (5) of which must have been at senior management level.
- Finance, Business Management, Operations, Production.