- You will manage IBEDC's risk based audit plan so that Audit work fulfills its purposes, Resources are efficiently and effectively employed and audit work conforms to internal standards and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Auditing.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or any related field, an advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 20 years work experience with 10 years at a Senior/Management-level working in a progressive internal/external audit function of a financial institution/large organization.
- Must be a chartered accountant.
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Office.
- Hands-on experience of automated internal audit applications/tools is necessary.
- Accountancy, audit, financial or regulatory qualification an advantage.