Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- Developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for effective brand positioning in the market. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print web social media broadcast etc) events, corporate responsibility programmes and sponsorships.
- Managing and developing the brand and driving market growth.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and creative ways to grow the business
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to- market strategies
- Research and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified
- Work closely with departments such as Editorial, Advert, Special Project sales and R&D to consult on package and product as it relates to branding.
- Enhances Brand Worth.
- Track Brand Health.
- Track Customer Satisfaction Index.
Qualification and Experience
- A degree in Marketing, Management or any relevant discipline with a good Master's degree particularly an MBA from reputable University;
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ cognate experience with at least 5 years at Senior Management level in the print media, agencies or experience in consulting,
- Membership of Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON).
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.