- Primarily responsible for growing the company's earnings through marketing/creation fo quality and bankable risk assets
- Maintain excellent client services of existing/goodwill accounts vide good relationship management
- Draw and design a robust marketing plan for all staff attcahed to the unit and ensure that individual targets are met.
- Involve actively in product review/development and design formidable strategy for penetrating into new markets
- Give a periodic report of the current trend analysis/changes in the economy and advise the management from time to time
- Make submission on a weekly basis at management meeting or enterprise risk/investment commitee meeting on possible mandate for review and consideration
- Participate actively in the credit approval memorandum commitee meeting as well as carrying our credit review/spread of accounts where the needs arises
- Write a weekly progress report on marketing effort of the unit
- Regularly assist the Head, Operations from time to time and proffer startegic solutions on how to strengthen the operation and improve effciency
- Attend to any duties assigned by the MD/CEO from to time
A minimum of BSC in marketing or related field.
An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Work on own initiative
- Communicate effectively – oral and written
- Excellent methodical, tactical, and sales skills
- Negotiation skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- High-quality networking skills