Reporting to the Divisional CEO, the successful candidate will support business growth across all solutions and the achievement of IFIS revenue targets by articulating and managing the delivery of an effective sales plan. A key component of this role will be to oversee and coordinate the day-to-day activities of the sales team and ensure sales and service targets are continuously achieved to deliver business results. The role oversees both Corporate and Consumer segments of the business. Key responsibilities will be to:
• Support the Divisional CEO in budget preparation and champion the delivery of the team’s budget.
• Provide insights to the Divisional CEO to support the development of the Sales strategic plan and execution approach.
• Oversee the generation of relevant market intelligence and feed this to the Divisional CEO towards crafting effective strategies to improve product market share.
• Report all team activities on budget allocation and execution to the Divisional CEO.
• Promptly flag off any risk or compliance issues likely to affect sales opportunities (existing/potential).
• Liaise with regulatory bodies to facilitate approvals for IFIS requests and protect the interest of IFIS during formulation of regulatory policies.
• Review set targets against actual with the Divisional CEO with respect to sales turnover and revenue generated using CRM.
• Prospect for new opportunities and identify new profitable customers for IFIS products/Services.
• Negotiate contract and payment terms with clients, review and prepare tenets of agreements/ MOU/NDA and work with Legal team to finalize and execute the contracts with clients.
• Carry out research with existing clients to gather market intelligence in relation to the Organization’s products and services.
• Work with other Group Heads to close any risks/compliance issues identified during the risk assessment and audit exercise.
• Coach, challenge team members and work to ensure that they are empowered to deliver on agreed targets.
• Prepare and submit weekly, monthly reports on sales activities to the Divisional CEO.
• A good first degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
• A minimum of six (6) years’ relevant experience in the Sales /Marketing unit of a similar organization.
• Possession of Certified Sales Professional qualification(s) will be an advantage.
• Good Strategic thinking abilities, market research and information gathering.
• Good Knowledge of payment and e-commerce products and services.
• Strong business development skills.
To apply, please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)