- To lead the business development team in the real estate firm, create business strategy, develop and implement new ideas and increase business opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate the marketing team and surveyors in the planning, development and execution of business strategies.
- Lead and coordinate the team and develop new business worth N5M monthly.
- Conduct research in the real estate business for benchmarking purposes to understand the competition, Opportunities and clients.
- Motivate and mentor the team, develop skills and ensure 75% of monthly target is met.
- Build and maintain high level relationship with clients and prospective clients in the real estate business and partners.
- Ensure all required documents for proposals are enclosed and submitted on or before the deadline.
- Prepare documents such as contracts agreement, purchase agreements, deeds and leases.
- Bachelor's degree in Estate Management or any other related business field. An MBA will be added advantage.
Work Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 6 years in a similar business development position or excellent. Knowledge of Real Estate, preferably in a large/medium size organisation. Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent computer and IT skills, proficient in Microsoft suite.
- Proven experience as a business development head.
- Knowledge of business, business management, business planning and strategic business planning for competitive advantage.
- Experience in developing strategic and business plans.