Specialization: Logistics, Fleet Management, Supplies, Facility Management & Administration
- To provide oversight and central coordination of all procurement operations to meet business needs
- To provide quality administrative services to support business operations and provide a conducive work environment.
- Defines and develops a comprehensive end-to-end procurement strategy including performance benchmarks in line with the business strategy
- Provides oversight and direction across the organisation’s procurement operations - sourcing, purchasing, inventory and storage
- Provides oversight and direction over the organisation’s administrative support services to ensure a conducive work environment facilities & enterprise management and maintenance
- Coordinates the development of procurement policies and reviews on a regular basis to ensure relevance and conformance with best practices and ensure compliance with internal and regulatory policies
- Coordinates the implementation of best-in-class logistics solutions that minimise financial and operational risks - determines and negotiates insurance premiums for IBEDC’s movable and immovable assets
- Develops logistics budgets and evaluates performance against budgeted targets
- Establishes and monitors corporate logistics-based performance metrics - analyses and reports performance to ensure regulatory compliance and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Coordinates the implementation of technology to drive logistic operations e.g. automated systems
- Coordinates all logistic operations in compliance with companies policies, procedures and government regulations
- Works closely with other functional areas (Finance/HR/IT/Facilities) to secure support and resources for completion of daily tasks, projects and initiatives.