- Implement a process blueprint for Etisalat by developing, implementing and embedding process architecture and systems that drive and support the achievement of key performance indicators.
- Implement a culture of continuous improvement that drives efficient and effective cross functional business processes.
- Provide relevant input in the development of the Corporate Quality & Excellence strategy and assist in ensuring its timely execution.
- Develop business architecture requirements; scope and boundaries through facilitation of focus group sessions with departmental/divisional heads.
- Coordinate the development, implementation and embedding of process architecture for Etisalat.
- Liaise with relevant departmental/divisional heads to define organisation wide process standards in line with Etisalat's corporate goals and objectives.
- Coordinate the documentation and implementation of process and enterprise models that support achievement of business strategy and objectives.
- Develop detailed project plans and schedules for the review, engineering and implementation of processes.
- Oversee the development of process improvement methodology and ensure the implementation of approved optimised processes.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the operations of corporate quality.
- Continuously review the activities of the division, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the department's strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.