Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Customer Care Support & IVR Management
- Responsibility for ensuring that the Contact Centre impacting IVR systems are developed with relevant capabilities and integrate successfully for a seamless end-to-end call treatment experience.
- Responsibility for Contact Centre Forecasting and Scheduling, Reporting, Compliance Management, Payroll/Bonus Reporting and Verification, Contact Centre/Customer care Reports, recruitment/headcount management
- Responsibility for ensuring Customer Care readiness to support new product, service and proposition launches in conjunction with Service Design team and other stakeholders
- Responsibility for overseeing all Operations of the Outbound Telemarketing Team
Forecasting & Scheduling:
- Designs, delivers, maintains, runs/completes, distributes and manages Contact Centre forecasts and reports using historical data, statistical projections, current volume information, sales feedback, promotional plans, seasonality and other market trend information from various sources (ACD phone system, order management, Business Intelligence and other systems) on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and/or ad hoc basis which depict metrics, results, call trends, etc.
- Forecasts call volume demand and other contact demand volume and manages scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all customer segments both short-term, medium-term and long-term.
- Schedules agent shifts and communicates shifts to appropriate team members.
- Moderates use of paid time off, leaves of absence and communicates. Serves as liaison to HR regarding all staff benefits e.g. bonuses
- Monitors real time contact volume for both call and email/chat/social media support and associated service levels and staffing requirements.
- Trends real time call arrival patterns and adjusts staffing accordingly.
- Identify call routing anomalies using real time monitoring applications.
- Analyze real time contact center performance for same day staffing adjustments and call routing re-alignments.
- Maintains and enhances Workforce Management System.
- Identifies real time call volume interruptions and system outages that impact contact center performance.
- Escalates contact center interruptions to Director Customer Care and relevant business leaders as required in a timely fashion.
- Maintain current and accurate agent skill set inventory and schedule recruiting / training departments involvement as required.
- Ensure that Contact Centre is aware of all labor law requirements and that work processes are adapted to meet those requirements.
- Manages schedule adherence reporting and agent feedback process including appropriate coaching and disciplinary actions for schedule adherence and call center policies that impact KPIs.
Integration Support & IVR Management:
- Manage the seamless integration of new products, services, promotions into Customer Care in order to ensure the readiness of systems/hardware and frontline/back-office teams to provide high quality support well ahead of launch and throughout the product or service lifecycle.
- Must ensure good working relationships and the timely exchange of information with all stakeholder departments or internal/external customers.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of user experience on the IVR and other Call Management Solutions
- Work in conjunction with Call Center Management, Frontline Agents and other Internal/External customers to make recommendations on best set up of IVR, including designing call flows, language, and prompts to meet business and client requirements
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing information, designing and testing solutions to problems, and formulating plans regarding IVR processes and self-service functionality.
- Coordinates internally/externally to define back-end systems communications requirements related to the IVR system.
- Ensure there is a consistently high level of satisfaction by customers with the IVR and self-service functionality; achieve the CSAT and experience standards as may be determined by the business from time to time
- Ensure continuous optimization of technology including ACD, IVR, Workforce Management and other call center technologies.
- First degree in from a recognised university.
- Postgraduate degree and or professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Work Experience in data analytics and work force management
- Very Good knowledge of Contact Centre Operations
- Good Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of IT Architecture
- Requires demonstrated analytical skills, solid mathematics and problem solving backgrounds, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Windows operating systems.
- Experience implementing new software / applications useful.
- Solutions-oriented, detail oriented individual who understands how to effectively manage multiple teams in different geographic locations.
- Leader and a motivator,
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and presentations skills.
- Proactive working style.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Detail oriented; accuracy is critical
Method of Application
Use the job title as the subject of the mail
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to hr.eagleresources @gmail.com
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
* Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview
(Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
Application Deadline: Not Specified