- Incumbent shall be responsible for overseeing the customer service and recovery departments and ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible. Supervises, trains, coaches, and mentors employees.
Customer Service Department:
- Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Hire, train, and terminate customer service officers (CSO).
- Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by CSO’s.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on CSO’s and customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Issue refunds to customers.
- Analyze data and statistics.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- This unit is responsible for tracking the milestone payment of client to ensure client do no default in their payments. Incumbent will also oversee the recovery of outstanding (over-due payments from clients).
- The incumbent shall be assisted by a Customer Service Officer and a Remedial Officer in the discharge of work duties.
- 5-7 Year's experience in a CRM role
- B.Sc/ HND in any discipline
- Certified member of a recognized CRM body
- M.Sc will be added advantage
- Adequate Knowledge of the real estate industry
- Must be resident around Lekki axis.
- Must be a Female.