To secure delivery for the functions of network optimization and network design and capacity management as per Managed Capacity and Managed Services contracts for all the OPCOs in RSSA.
To secure clear responsibility for the network optimization and capacity control areas of the Customer network / from a multi vendor perspective, according to contractual requirements and Ericsson strategy, ensuring the cost-effectiveness and technical performance of the complete solution.
- Responsible for RSSA wide delivery of MS KPIs for Active Managed Services Contract along with the MSCOO for the OPOCO(s)
- Responsible for RSSA wide delivery of Network Design Services for Managed Services contract with the MSCOO for the OPCOs
- Implementation of offshoring model and WLA towards GSC
- Set strategic direction and follow-up with MSCOO teams in OPCO for improvement of reward/penalties
- Issue guidelines for OPCO teams in matters of design and optimization
- Set tools strategy for the MC/MS operations
- Budget owner for GSC tools and new tools introduction
- Single Point of Contact for matters of escalation from OPCOs on network quality and design towards Airtel HQ
- Governance SPOC towards Airtel on Network Quality and Design
- Governance owner for RSSA level review towards GSC
- Support implementation of the WLA and measure the compliance for different OPCOs
- Drive Competence Development and Certification for the DPO team
- Support DPO Lead at OPCO and CU in matters of profitability analysis on the quarterly BoQs
- Ensure customer satisfaction on DPO activities and on critical measurements like OL score
- Track and report progress of critical activities in OPCOs like Weekly exclusions sign-off, Monthly MC/MS sign-offs, Grow-Degrow, Benchmarking etc.
- Support Feasibility and impact Analysis on the products to be launched in the market by customer.
- Support special projects that might be integrated with the service flow like 3PP integrations, New service / feature launch etc.
- Support Contract Management for Reconciliation, KPI, re-negotiation and other matters.
- Attend and setup managements meetings in the capacity of Assessment / Goal setting responsible for Network activities with GNPOC
- Responsible for Dimensioning and Capacity Management
- Responsible for Capacity Monitoring, Network Tuning and Neighbor relation Optimization Guidelines
- Analysis of Network Quality & Performance
- Responsible for developing KPI’s and escalation of deviations in KPI’s as per contract
- Implementation Management (acceptance management, quality control of deliveries in customer network)
- Expert knowledge of Managed Capacity Contract and DPM/DPE models
- Expert knowledge of Managed Service contract
- Expert knowledge of Ericson 2/3G RAN Design and Optimization
- Knowledge of Ericsson delivery blue print and offshoring model
- Understanding of Barebone design approach for the required utilization levels
- Knowledge of design flow from RAN to TX to Core, to PBN and other PoIs
- Good Awareness of LTE
- Knowledge of Ericsson's design and optimization tools sets and best practices
- Knowledge of Ericsson network solution product portfolio including Network Management Systems -OSS, Business Objects and Eniq
- 15-20 years of Service delivery experience in Design and Optimization
- Degree in Engineering, Masters or MBA
- Ability to see the bigger picture in customer satisfaction and financial terms
- Knowledge of creating and managing budgets
- Excellent command of English language; French is a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to work and co-ordinate between teams, which are remotely located
- Should be able to travel for meetings and discussions if required
- Extensive Leadership skills cutting across multicultural environment and multiple domains
- Team Player