Our client is a financial institution that creates value to its clientele by delivering expert financial services.In line with the bank’s continuous drive to ensure availability of skills internally to adequately support achievement of corporate goals, the bank is seeking an experienced individual to develop and proactively promote an effective relationship management framework as well as a remittance solution based offering, through operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customers in the Diaspora, providing Banking solutions that meet their needs from time to time.
1. Adequately understand, develop and implement appropriate value propositions for customers in the Diaspora willing to invest in the countryor in need of inward/outward remittance solutions, in order to bridge the business opportunity gaps existing in this segment.
2. Provide advisory and value-added service by analyzing Diaspora customer’s investment needs and recommend appropriate investment options(such as: stock market, Real estate etc.) that would be beneficial to both the customer and the Bank.
3. Evaluate customer's financial data or investment objectives and recommend products/services based on the client's risk profile and personal financial statements.
4. Develop strategies to achieve the fees and Commission objectives of the financial year as well as monthly expectations.
5. Work with IT to build customized business solutions or enhance existing solutions for efficient inward/outward remittances.
6. Ensure strict compliance to all Regulatory/relevant policies and regulations, especially in cases of huge funds.
• Marketplace Knowledge
• Business Acumen
• Product Knowledge
• Cultivating Networks
•Business Presentation Skills
•Customer Needs Identification
•Marketing & Sales
•Customer Relationship Management
• Understanding of Financial Markets & Instruments
Must have worked outside Nigeria in a reputable Bank