- Deliver waste management services, drilling equipment sales and support services to clients, ensuring adherence to regulatory and quality standards.
- Accountable for the delivery of the full suite of drilling related services in alignment to the Company strategy.
- Responsible for developing and managing a business plan that integrates the synergies and resources from the different aspects of Company’s drilling offerings.
- Responsible for the customer relationship management for the full suite of drilling related services, in liaison with the business development team.
- Accountable for the development of a drilling risk management framework and mitigation actions.
- Accountable for assuring technical and operational excellence across the spectrum of drilling sales and services
- Responsible for a management system that incorporate policies, systems and processes to assure (regulatory) compliance and generates timely management reports on the efficiency and effectiveness of drilling operations
- Responsible for managing drilling spares in the warehouse to achieve reduced inventory costs and optimal availability for business continuity and direct sales to customers
- Accountable for standards, quality assurance and regulatory compliance for all drilling support contracts.
- Accountable for programme management of all drilling support projects in line with agreed contract terms
- Manage sale of drilling spares and consumables to Company' clients, alongside high quality professional advice.
- Responsible the financial health of Company drilling clients, ensuring timely collection of receivables
- Develop and manage the budget and overall business performance for drilling department
- Provide leadership, performance and behavioural coaching to all drilling employees and contractor staff.