- The Head of Enterprise Solutions will be responsible for managing and ensuring the delivery of business results through the management of Fixed and mobile solutions and Service Delivery & Operations
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Leads the following Business Units:
Corporate Solutions Team:
- Research and Development into in-demand solutions and services for enterprise businesses.
- Responsible for full commercialization (concept to launch) of all fixed and mobile enterprise services.
- Responsible for driving revenue and penetration growth of enterprise services.
- Lead all cross-functional programs for delivering all enterprise services, beyond regular voice and data product propositions.
Service Delivery Team :
- Responsible for Enterprise Service Delivery and Operations Portfolio, covering the following:
- Pre-Sales & Customer Onboarding
- Post-Sales Operations – Billing, Payment, Issue Resolution, Service & Order Provisioning for all Enterprise Services
- Review and provide input in the development of propositions and business cases for up-to-date innovations in enterprise services and proffer recommendations to the Director, Enterprise Segment.
- Review the technical implementation plan for all enterprise based services including identified potential barriers and recommended solutions.
- Coordinate the implementation of all projects related to the development of enterprise based services for EMTS and ensure timely completion/compliance to quality standards.
- Review all existing and potential product offerings vis-à-vis market research/trends, suggest improvements and proffer recommendations to the Director, Enterprise Segment.
- Review functional requirements, content, look and feel of all potential enterprise based offerings and proffer recommendations to the Director, Enterprise Segment.
- Liaise with the Technical and/or IT department to oversee the development of functional platforms for all enterprise based services on the network.
- Implement the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various units within the Products and Services division.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the Enterprise Solutions unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Enterprise Segment
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Enterprise Segment.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
- MUST HAVE COMPLETED NYSC PROGRAM