Working under the guidance of the Foundation’s Board of Directors, the Head/Executive Director will develop and manage all aspects of the affairs of the Foundation, including updating of operational frameworks for the smooth and effective administration of the Foundation. An intrinsic part of this role will be to establish and maintain contact with key stakeholders, oversee fund raising drives and manage programs execution.
Other responsibilities will be to:
- Provide managerial and technical oversight for the Foundation, including human capital management, projects logistics, finance and administration.
- Prepare” and administer strategic business plans and program budgets, as well as oversee the formulation and execution of effective policies.
- Oversee the execution of all programs through internal resources and external implementation partners.
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Support the Board of Directors on its governance role.
- Effectively manage all assets of the Foundation.