• Exceed annual sales Target.
• Create and ensure closure of new lease deals.
• Oversee follow-up on prospecting leads and pipeline deals to selling finance lease products to strategic clients.
• Manage training and coaching of new and existing employees and ensure appropriate number of sales staff are deployed, while monitoring sales performance.
• Define sales targets, and plan while coordinating efforts of sales staff in accordance with corporate objectives and maintaining acceptable levels of expense control.
• Conduct weekly forecast meetings.
• Continuous monitoring and tracking of sales productivity.
• Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
• Be a leader in the marketplace - setting a professional and knowledgeable tone about our product and service.
• Collaborate with executive management on all phases of the sales process.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of leadership and cross functional management expertise.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, change management, structuring of sales quota goals, and revenue expectations required Prior experience with strategic planning and execution of marketing strategies.