• Drive new business development in an aim to maximise profit.
• Increase the market share of the company in the country’s operating lease sector. Increase the asset share of the company with the frame work of overall objective.
• Ensure that the company complies with existing and new legislation in country’s legal frame work.
• Draw up, implement and design new operating lease products to increase the market share of the company.
• Design and relate with the legal department in the execution of service level agreement with new and existing clients.
• Report on the prospect, growth and financial position of the organization • Ensure that bills are prepared for clients and payments made by clients in line with executed Service level Agreements.
• Maintain and explore new business relationship in the financial industry. Examples includes existing and new relationships with Banking, Manufacturing, Telecommunications Sectors etc.
• Explore growth possibilities in the new democratic reforms in the country polity.
• Develop grow possibilities in the FMGC sector.
• Report on market trends and developments in the operating lease sector. • Review of new invitation to bid by multinationals and conglomerates to take advantage of emerging opportunities
• Relate customer expectations and obtain top management concurrence in the establishment of new business relationship.
Qualifications and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science or equivalent, MBA, Additional qualification professional qualification is an added advantage, university degree or equivalent Membership of professional body (ELAN).
- At least 8years work practical experience.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of relevant job experience in a Fleet or leasing company.