Quo Magnis Limited - Our client is a leading operator in the hospitality, catering and airline industry. The company has over 1000 staff (permanent & contract) and is heavily invested in providing world class services to its clients - both domestically and internationally. The company is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The company requires the right candidate to fill the position
- Plan Job schedule and monitor cleanliness procedures of the entire premises
- Develop and implement effective plan for Compacting and loading of waste for disposal
- Conduct daily hygiene audit to ensure strict compliance with HACCP guidelines, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Ensure strict compliance with HACCP Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations
- Train and Promote service orientation among staff
- Prepare reports and ensure all log sheets are filled as required
- Comply with HACCP Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations.
- B.Sc./HND in a relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 7 -10 years of full-time experience in the role.
- Minimum of 10 year working years' experience at a managerial level.
Remuneration package is attractive and in line with industry standards.