Head, Human Capital Management (HHCM) is responsible for transactional, tactical and strategic human capital management of the organization, and he/she is responsible to the CEO, and Board of Directors.
B. Key Accountabilities
1. Contribute to the development of corporate strategy and lead in the development and execution of HR strategy.
2. Establish, control and monitor HRM policies to maximize manpower productivity.
3. Direct the establishment of an effective Learning & Developing Management System, Performance Management System and Manpower Development and Training and HR Admin/Employee Welfare.
4. Define and maintain a competitive and performance based compensation system to support the corporation strategy.
5. Direct research into new concepts that could increase HRM operating efficiency.
6. Direct oversight functions on succession planning.
7. Monitor administration of payroll and authorize all data entry into the payroll system.
8. Establish employee welfare and benefits, framework and processes (loan, leave and pensions).
9. Provide counseling and guidance on HRM matters
C. Skills and Competencies
1. Ability to deliver within tight timeframes, cope well with pressure and solve complex organizational problems.
2. Proven business management capabilities (including leadership assertiveness, integrity, personnel/team development, influencing skills, communication, etc)
3. ICT Industry business exposure
4. The person must be passionate about achieving great business results, and must demonstrate high Emotional Intelligence (EI) as well as strong analytical skills.
D. Qualifications and Experience
1. A first degree in Human Resources Management or a related discipline from a reputable university
2. A related second degree or professional qualification will be an added advantage (e.g. CIPM, NIPR)
3. Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience in business administration and human resources management in a corporate organization, with at least 4 years at senior level.