Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field with a master’s degree
- Membership of CIPM is compulsory and CIPD will be an added advantage
- Must have at least 10 years working experience in Human capital management/human resource advisory at managerial level
- Must have extensive knowledge of human capital practices and strong consulting background
- Excellent organization, presentation and influencing skills
- Excellent organization, written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to deal with clients
- Proven leadership and managerial skills in developing and motivating team to achieve set target.
- Strong leadership skills arid proven track record in building teams.