Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company (NMRC) is a newly established institution by the Federal Government of Nigeria, Development Finance Institutions and the private sector with the primary responsibility of addressing the long-term funding constraints hindering the growth of the primary mortgage market; reducing the funding cost of residential mortgages and ensuring the availability of housing to the average Nigerian.
The company is a specialised wholesale non-deposit taking financial institution that will be regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria under the Bank and other Financial Institutions Act (1991). This initiative is expected to deliver 100,000 homes per annum, and generate and sustain at least 300,000 direct jobs and 488,000 indirect jobs after the project period.
To achieve this transformational initiative, the NMRC seeks to engage self-driven, visionary and result-oriented professionals with cognate experience and a proven track record of success to fill the middle management level position:
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the company's human resources activities with regard to organisational development, performance and evaluation process, talent resourcing and management, HR policy formulation and administration as well as HR Integrated system.
- A good university degree in Social Sciences or any other related discipline from a reputable university with relevant professional certification (CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, etc.).
- A post graduate degree (MBA, M.Sc) will be an added advantage.
- 8-10 years relevant experience in Human Resources, 5 of which should be at middle management level.
- Extensive knowledge of talent management, organisational development, Nigerian labour law, etc.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc., at advanced level); HR software application experience will be an advantage).